[linux-audio-user] XRUN/XRUN callback

Andres Cabrera andres at geminiflux.com
Tue Jan 11 12:34:02 EST 2005

Thanks Mark,
I guess it takes a little experimentation to find suitable settings. I'm
wondering though, that if the xrun reported says:

delay of 5132.000 usecs exceeds estimated spare time of 5009.000;
restart ...

All I'm losing is 0.1 ms of audio? These short xruns I see reported
aren't even audible on my good speakers, so I wouldn't mind (yes, I know
it's not ideal) losing this audio to have a lower latency.

Cheers,
Andrés