[linux-audio-user] Neuros

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Wed Jan 12 02:34:55 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 02:47:45PM +0800, omjn wrote:
> The only gripe is that there is apparently a problem with this
> unit dropping samples while recording to .WAV.  I can't notice
> it myself in listening to recordings, but many have tested by
> recording sinetones and found the problem is consistently
> there.

I've also heard about this problem, but from what I understand,
some units have the problem, and some don't. If you have a
warrenty, I'm pretty sure they'll replace yours if it does have
the problem. I bought mine off eBay, so I don't have the option,
but I think I got lucky and mine isn't one of the bad devices.

-spencer