[linux-audio-user] recommended music

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Jan 12 11:29:37 EST 2005

I'm a bit off-center in what I like:

Frank Zappa (of course), Gabor Szabo, Jean Luc Ponty, Dan Hicks and His
Hot Licks (who could forget How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away :)
JJ Cale, Ry Cooder, Danny Gatton, Albert Lee, Robert Pete Williams, Son
Thomas, RL Burnside.  One of the nice things about living near New
Orleans - The Jazz and Heritage Festival (especially the Gospel Tent).

Jan