[linux-audio-user] recommended music

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Jan 12 16:25:46 EST 2005

Hi Jan:

I couldn't stand not knowing, so I googled for the band and came up with
a site dedicated to Tom Rapp and PBS. Sure enough, the song I was
thinking of was called "Oh Dear Miss Morse". IIRC the lyrics to the
refrain were "dit dit dah dit... dit dit dah... dah dit dah dit... dah
dit dah"... One look at Tom and you just know he's a proto-geek...

Best,

dp