[linux-audio-user] recommended music

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Wed Jan 12 17:08:17 EST 2005

!!!, James White & the Blacks,  Sonic Youth, Pussy Galore, Royal Trux,
Velvet Underground, The Gories, The Von Bondies, all NYC no-wave, The
Libertines, Pavement, Pixies, Modest Mouse, Deep Dish, Meat Katie,
Scissor Sisters, Le Tigre, Basement Jaxx, Bonnie Prince Billy, Smog,
Tucker B's, Poker Flat Records, The Silver Jews, M Ward, etc etc etc