[linux-audio-user] What is the best choice for a pro PCI soundcard?

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:34:07 EST 2005

I don't know about M-Audio Delta, but about TerraTec I can say only
the best - I have model of the old one, TerraTec 88MT and it works
like charm in both Linux and Windows. Have tested on multiple streams,
recordings - everything is just fine, quality is noticable better than
any average Audigy card.

And I guess I will never complain about ALSA ice1712 drivers, because
they work just fine and have even improved in last years.

Peter.