[linux-audio-user] What is the best choice for a pro PCI soundcard?

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Fri Jan 14 10:49:16 EST 2005

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 07:02:08AM -0500, Joe Hartley wrote:

> I have a Delta 1010, and absolutely love it. [...]

---

Re: M-Audio Delta 1010

I also use and like the Delta 1010. For those considering it, be sure to
install the very nice "envy24control" program that gives a user a GUI to
manipulate the mixer and other features and controls of the ice1712
processing chip that the Delta 1010 uses. (envy24control is contained
within the alsa-tools package)

envy24control:
http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php?page=Envy24Control

-sd, nm us