[linux-audio-user] Pushing emu10k1 performance

tommy illth at gmx.de
Fri Jan 14 15:24:54 EST 2005

Antonio schrieb:

> I Guys,
> I'd like to see what are the best latency performance now obtainable
> with an audigy oem with a recent system.

i have such a card (audigy 2 zs bulk).
however, i do not use jack or such things. i use it just 4 gaming and dvd's.
But if you would ask me to make any tests, i'll do them - however just
with a system NOT optimezed for them
(if you give me specific instructions what to do, i'll try)
my system is debian sid, kernel 2.6.10-cko3

-tommy