[linux-audio-user] getting linux music on Satellite TV

Brian Redfern brianwredfern at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 20:32:54 EST 2005

Hi guys, here's an exciting news flash, I just
recently got hooked up to do the soundtracks for a
show called 'Street Fury', and just completed my first
all-linux soundtrack for the show. Its just gotten
purchased by TechTV, so soon you'll start to be able
to hear regular linux audio on the show, I use csound
and terminatorX (and will soon use muse and ardour as
well, when I upgrade to my new machine).

I'll let you guys know when the DVD is out, and where
you can get it.