[linux-audio-user] Raton -- an opensource Linux mouse -> MIDI controller

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Sun Jan 16 07:32:54 EST 2005

> Does this mean that raton sends CC 00 and 01?
>
> If so, I have set it to send CC 12 and 13 on channel 13
> instead.
>
> Bug or compiling problem

Well, I set the Virus to MIDI channel 1 and I can now use
raton. But it doesn't behave like expected. I once managed to
set raton to CCs 12 and 13 to control the pitch and cutoff of
the virus. Once it did work, but I didn't manage to get this
result again.

Nice program, but still difficult to handle.

Does it work for you? If so, then there's something different
on my machine which makes it behave like it does.

 Best regards

    ce