[linux-audio-user] ams PCM input?

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Tue Jan 18 22:12:42 EST 2005

I was looking at those pickups a while ago, and I can't remember
if it was the gk-2 or gk-3, but it didn't seem to have actual
midi output, it had a special format that interfaced with other
Roland hardware, so I passed. I think that the reason for the
special pickup was that it had separate transducers for each
string, but I think that the pitch conversion stuff happened in
the other gear. It was a couple months ago that I was reading
about it, so I may be a bit fuzzy.