[linux-audio-user] Radio broadcast linux users?

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Wed Jan 19 15:04:28 EST 2005

Is anyone else here working at a radio station that uses linux? I know
of Fred Gleason at Salem Radio Labs, and of course my employer Radio
Free Asia. I know there have been others from the broadcast world on the
various linux audio lists in the past, but can't remember names or where
they worked.

Thanks,
--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Engineer I
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia