[linux-audio-user] XFS on FC2; experiences, pointers?

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Sat Jan 22 01:23:41 EST 2005

Jack O'Quin wrote:
> can do much lower latencies now, -p64 -n2 would be interesting.  As a
> baseline, the vanilla 2.6.10 kernel runs pretty well.
> IIRC, Mark was running Benno Senoner's latency test...
>
>   http://www.gardena.net/benno/linux/audio/

http://www.gardena.net/benno/linux/latencytest-0.42.tar.gz

I guess this is the actual test code. I just tried compiling it
on an AMD64 Gentoo machine with 2.6.10 and got these errors...

 gcc -Wall -O2 -DUSE_PENTIUM_TIMER -c rtc_latencytest.c
 rtc_latencytest.c:24:41: macro "rdtsc" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
 rtc_latencytest.c:25: error: syntax error before '{' token

Has anyone else had any success with a similar system setup ?

--markc