[RDP] Re: [linux-audio-user] Radio broadcast linux users?

Fred Gleason fredg at salemradiolabs.com
Fri Jan 21 15:46:29 EST 2005

On Friday 21 January 2005 12:59, Dan Mills wrote:

> This should be fixed as the Download web page omits it as a requirement.
> Fred, could you update the website?

It is already listed as a requirement, both on the download page and in the
INSTALL file.  Anyplace else I'm missing?

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|    Documentation is like castor oil:  managers know it must be good     |
|    because programmers hate writing it so much.                         |
|                                        -- Anonymous                     |