[linux-audio-user] cmipci & 5.1 output via jack

Jürgen A. Erhard jae+linux-audio at jerhard.org
Sun Jan 23 12:28:59 EST 2005

I have googled, search, tried the surround51.conf as .asoundrc, but
whatever I did, I didn't get 6 writable inputs in jack.

The cmipci is built-in on an ASUS A7V333.

If anyone with that configuration has managed to get 6 channels in
jack, could that person kindly share his (or her) config with me?

A RTFM with a hint to the Fine Manual would be appreciated too.

A "dummies guide to how to get 6 channels to show up in qjackctl"
would be the best.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bye, J

PS: This is a repost, maybe the first hit some "no real-name"
filters...

--
                            Jürgen A. Erhard
                 Invasion!  http://invasion.jerhard.org