[linux-audio-user] M audio delta 44

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sun Jan 23 13:54:49 EST 2005

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:42:20 -0600
Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:

>     Absolutely no problems.  The envy24 chipset is rock solid on Linux.
> The Delta 1010LT (same chipset) is now selling for $220US though and
> with that you get 8 analog I/Os and 2 digital.  I don't know what the 44
> is selling for lately.

I got my delta 66 used for 115 euros. New it's around 170-180 euros i
think. Dunno about the 44. I'd guess around 120 euros. If you wonder why
the 1010lt is so much cheaper per channel: it has the DA/AD's on board
while the 44, 66 and 1010 [without lt] have them in a breakout box which
should help keeping noise out..

flo

--
Palimm Palimm!