[linux-audio-user] dssi segfault

jason.ronallo at gmail.com jason.ronallo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:01:43 EST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:56:33 -0800, Matthew Allen <mtallen at gmail.com> wrote:

> And remeber correctly you did! My hostname in /etc/hosts was different
> than the actual hostname reported. Edit file, reboot, and Wooo Hooo
> dssi land has arrived. Thasnk for all the help guys.

I was having problems with the sooperlooper gui recently and placing
my hostname in /etc/hosts fixed that.
Fluidsynth-dssi was segfaulting rosegarden for me.  I could select
fluidsynth-dssi as a soft synth but when I clicked on the editor it
segfaulted. Now with the liblo update I can click on the editor button
but nothing happens.

 I'm still thinking it might be a hostname routing issue. What should
be in /etc/hosts?  Currently all that's there is my static IP address
for my LAN, hostname and alias (same as hostname).  Should the
loopback interface or something else be there for dssi to work?

--Jason