[linux-audio-user] MAudio Delta 1010LT

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Wed Jan 26 17:21:12 EST 2005

I am running Ardour with delta1010LT, all from the Planet. I have
absolutely no problems. If you installed the packages from PlanetCCRMA
then you already have Jack and Ardour. All should be accessible from the
neat menu entries. I'd be more than happy to help you with this off list
if you like.

Also, in addition to the ardour list, you should subscribe to the
planetCCRMA list.

-Joe D