[linux-audio-user] Decent reverb, and DSP in hardware?

timg at expressmart.com timg at expressmart.com
Wed Jan 26 23:41:19 EST 2005

I think of this as avalid point.. at this second I need to waste my p4 3.0
on a XP because I have no clue how to tweak manu of these effects...
even the compressors are a bit laborious to run...
I love linux and run 4 lx servers at my office from apache to liants
rm-cobol smb  and print servers..
I sometimes do not want to feel like I'm at work ;)
hehe
but even having downloadable preset config patches available to put in the
right place would be a great start...

Hmmm,
does anyone have some for the standard ladspa reverbs and compression?

--
When asked the definition of "pi":
The Mathematician: