[linux-audio-user] LAU podcasting

omjn looplog at looplog.org
Thu Jan 27 07:16:47 EST 2005

hi Mark,

Can you point me in the direction of any of these aggregators or sites?
I'm currently getting feeds from MP3Blogs and the Internet Archive open
source audio directory, but I think this is not quite what you have in
mind.  I'm thinking it might be kind of fun, so I'll see what I can come
up with in the next couple of days.  Especially as I set up the rest of
my studio, it might be interesting to podcast the process as a narrative.

Call it the "adventures in linux audio" channel or something similarly
daggy...

Anyway, if you give me some directions as to where I can 'plug in' to
the scene, so to speak, it might sway me one way or the other.

-Michael