[linux-audio-user] kX Audio Driver Inquiry

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Sat Jan 29 02:21:42 EST 2005

Lee Revell wrote:
>> FWIW... from http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/
> This is basically what I'm working on now - improving the functionality
> of the ALSA driver to match the kX driver.  If you want to pay someone
> to work on this, you could pay me.

Ok, do you have a PayPal account ?

Would you mind if my contribution was publically
acknowledged with a 100 or so words of what was
acheived with that contribution (a public receipt) ?

> Here's what I have so far (in addition to a bunch of small patches that
> have already been incorporated into the ALSA driver):
>
> http://www.alsa-project.org/~rlrevell/emu10k1-multichannel-v007.patch
>
> Other people are working on various other features (the DSP loader,
> 24/96 support).  As for the NDAs Eugene mentioned, there's really
> nothing the kX driver supports that we don't support already or could be
> reverse engineered.

Great! However the kX driver, I presume, has these
features right now minus the "could be reverse
engineered" part.

--markc