[linux-audio-user] Re: Decent reverb, and DSP in hardware?

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Sat Jan 29 14:21:14 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 13:56 +0200, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> >From: Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com>
> >
> >The EAX 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 reverbs have been extracted from the Creative
> >dlls and the reverse engineered DSP source code is available here (check
> >out the SDK in the downloads section):
> >
> >http://www.kxproject.com
>
> Do you mean this file?
> http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/mirrors.php?&file=kxdrv3537-sdk.exe&language=en
>
> It is a Windows exe. Could anyone convert the content to a zip or
> a tar file. Upload to "ftp://ftp.funet.fi/incoming/audio/" or
> place it temporarily available at your own webpage for me.

Uploaded.

I should clarify a bit, I mentioned earlier that "the DSP effects are
free software".  Actually they fall under various licences.  Some are
covered by Eugene's license (free for non commercial use), some are
LGPL, some are public domain, and some are RE'd and fall under the
original Emu/Creative licenses.

Lee