[linux-audio-user] emu10k1 multichannel support

Arnold Krille arnold at roederberg.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 30 17:54:53 EST 2005

Hi Lee, hi all,

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 00:40, Lee Revell wrote:
> As promised, here's an updated patch to add real multichannel playback
> support (and improved multichannel capture) to the emu10k1 driver.

I just got around to installing these patched drivers and I must say: Wow!
Thanks for giving me the long awaited opportunity to access the various
channels of my sblive!

Now I only need to learn how to use the effects on my card and I need to find
a livedrive or at least some plans how the connector on the card is built...

Attached is a snipped from my .asoundrc to use these cool features with
qjackctl which doesn't allow different devices for playback and recording...

Will do more tests tomorrow, at first I need some sleep,

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

 -- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe