[linux-audio-user] Mouse speed configuration & realtime restart issue

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Fri Jul 1 07:10:29 EDT 2005

I know this is not really the place to ask for it but I don't think it's
worth subscribing to a new list just for this simple question.

I run fluxbox on an Asus L2000D laptop. Everything is fine except that I
can't set my mouse speed!!

I searched the holy google but nothing turned up or the solutions didn't
work ("xset m X Y" seems to only configure my touchpad and "Option
Resolution x" in XF86Config-4 doesn't do anything).

Anyone knows how to do that?

Apart from that everything's fine except that I have to do "sudo
/etc/init.d/realtime restart" everytime I want to run jack as normal
user. It doesn't seem to read quite well the /etc/default/realtime when
starting because this is already set to grant realtime default to all
users in audio group.

I run debian unstable, kernel 2.6.8.