[linux-audio-user] snd 7.14 and gtk

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jul 4 08:16:29 EDT 2005

 > I would use snd-7.14
 > but none of the xm xg stuff seems to work for me. It just makes snd
 > segfault if I compile it with xm or xg support

As I mentioned on cmdist, the gtk side of snd 7.14 is a mess
right at the moment, due to a serious lack of coffee or
something (I merged a half-done update by accident).
It's a day-to-day thing -- today's version might even
work.  If it doesn't, please run snd in gdb and send
me a stack trace -- it might be something I don't know
about.