[linux-audio-user] DeMudi + security

Kevin Sookocheff kbs464 at mail.usask.ca
Fri Jul 8 10:37:01 EDT 2005

Hello,

	Recently there has been news that Debian is lacking in security updates
(http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/05/07/05/217225.shtml?tid=90).  I've been
pondering installing DeMudi for a while but want to know what people think of
these security problems.  I don't particularly like red-hat so keep that in
mind.  Does anyone use Mandrake for pro-audio.  It's what I'm most familiar
with but I don't want to have a mountain of configuration problems to get
real-time performance.  What about Ubuntu with the DeMudi packages?  Is this
relatively easy to setup?

Thanks for any advice,
Kevin