[linux-audio-user] [ANN] A/DeMuDi 1.2.1 is out

The AGNULA Team info at agnula.org
Thu Jul 7 14:45:37 EDT 2005

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |
|                  |

     [Sorry for cross-posting.  Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 07/07/2005

+++ AGNULA/DEMUDI 1.2.1 IS OUT

AGNULA/DeMuDI   1.2.1,  the Debian-based  GNU/Linux   distribution for
audio, has been released.

+++

AGNULA/DeMuDI 1.2.1,  the   Debian-based GNU/Linux   distribution  for
audio and music, has been released.

This release is the second of the 1.2.x series , and sports a complete
integration with Debian, using the  Sarge Debian Installer and the CDD
(Custom Debian Distributions) concept. [0]

Instructions on how to download and install it can be found here:

http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/InstallCdRom

and a list of frequently asked questions here:

http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/DocumentsFaq

The available packages along with their versions can be checked here:

http://demudi.agnula.org/images/1.2.1/README.PACKAGES

We hope you enjoy AGNULA/DeMuDi! Please report your impressions on our
mailing lists [1] or with the issue tracking system [2] .  Bug reports
as well as hints and suggestions are always welcome!

For any information, do not  hesitate to contact us  [3], or visit the
AGNULA/DeMuDi site [4].

+++

About AGNULA:   Agnula (acronym for   A  GNU/Linux Audio distribution,
pronounced with a strong  g) is  the name of   a project funded  until
April  2004  by    the   European  Commission   (number  of  contract:
IST-2001-34879; key action IV.3.3, Free Software: towards the critical
mass).  After the end of the funded period,  AGNULA is continuing as a
volunteer   based project,  aiming  to  spread Libre  Software in  the
professional audio/video arena.

Best regards,

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org
Our web site:                               http://www.agnula.org/
"There's no free expression without control on the tools you use"

[0] http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/DocumentsConcept