[linux-audio-user] Music made with linux... short song

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sat Jul 9 18:03:57 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 00:34 +0200, MarC wrote:
> (http)www.telefonica.net/web2/mrvinyes/litlnemo/songs/litlnemo-S08.ogg

I like it. I'm typically more inclined towards songs with a bit more
melody and structure, but nevertheless I also enjoy this kind of "stream
of consciousness" productions.

Technical nitpicking: there's noise (hiss) in the background, sounds to
me like some really REALLY noisy mic or guitar preamps. Then there's a
lot of hum, maybe you had a ground loop or something in your setup.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/