[linux-audio-user] Re: RadIO now has a RSS Podcast feed

James Stone jmstone at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jul 9 18:54:45 EDT 2005

> and of course the actual media can be downloaded directly from the
> original site by RMB clicking directly on the media links. A handy linux
> CLI friendly podcast aggregator is bashpodder from...
>
>  http://linc.homeunix.org:8080/scripts/bashpodder/

Just a quick note: I don't think the current version of bashpodder works
with this (the parse enclosure bit doesn't work). Not to worry, I returned
to the old version of the script, and added an ogg->mp3 encoding section
so I can play them on my portable mp3 player.

I have also modified the script so it doesn't download lugradio multiple
times (due to them using mirrors to host their files).

I will gladly send a copy of this to anyone who requests it:

jmstone ////at//// dsl ///dot/// pipex ///dot/// com

James