[linux-audio-user] Re: Re: [LAM] More output

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Sun Jul 10 03:32:13 EDT 2005

On Sat, 09 Jul, 2005 at 07:44PM +0100, Frank smith spake thus:
> HI
> I really like the Gverb
> sounds very nice to my ears!!

I tend not to use gverb, because I really like cheesetrackers own
reverb.  I'm not sure why Juan Linietsky hasn't made his plugins into
LADSPA ones so that they could be used elsewhere - maybe he decided an
internal implementation of a few common tools would help with latency.

> I used it on vocals on this track
> www.web-links.net/ogg
>
> The lead guitar I set a nice 2 tap delay and it just seemed to work out
> of the box.

The guitar sounds very very nice.  Have you ever thought of recording
a few simple riffs for people to use?  Some open samples that people
can build tracks around would be quite fun.

> That seems to be all until I master the track.
>
> cheers
> Bob
>

> james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:

> >>How about LADSPA plugins?
> >>

> >Oh, yeah.  Plenty of them.  Cheesetrackers internal reverb and
> >distortion, plus SC4.  And a flanger, probably.
> >
> >I tend to use the same ones over and over.
> >
> >What does everyone else's toolbox contain?
> >

> >>(Very nice stuff by the way..)
> >>

> >Ta.
> >

> >James
> >

> >>James