[linux-audio-user] Call for collaboration

Christian Schumann schumann at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Jul 13 05:33:35 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 10:22:13AM +0100, james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
> That sounds amazing!  It's not what I was expecting at all, but I'm
> very very excited about it.
ok, then I'll try to get some better tracks over the weekend, if you
like to.

> Do you have the guitar parts recorded separately?  I'll put them in
> with the rest of the stuff, get the levels right and shufty things
> around so that they get the space they need in places.
It's all done in ardour. 6 tracks of guitars (3 guitars, each stereo). I
can put up the tarred session for you, but this would have to wait to my
lunch break.

Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann at physik.uni-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842              |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern