[linux-audio-user] Followup to maximum ports problem

Brett McCoy idragosani at chapelperilous.net
Thu Jul 14 08:40:08 EDT 2005

Followup to my problem yesterday:

jack_lsp showed 107 ports total between hydrogen and ardour.  I still
bumped the total up to 256 to be safe.  How badly will this affect
memory usage?

I was never able to get Ardour to re-open my session, it must have
gotten corrupted somehow.  I deleted it (luckily, the three tracks I
already had were created from external files I had imported in) and just
rebuilt the session and haven't run into the max ports issue again yet.

-- Brett