[linux-audio-user] Re: "Music" made with Linux!

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Jul 14 16:53:05 EDT 2005

Last Thursday 14 July 2005 17:44, Arnold Krille was like:
> On 7/14/05, Garett Shulman <shulmang at colorado.edu> wrote:
> > Features aside, I think that Kurzweil K2661, Alesis Andromeda, and
> > Hartmann Neuron are all much less restrictivley liscensed than
> > ZynAddSubFX.
>
> The religious statement isn't part of the licensing text, it is just a
> wish. While Kurzweil & co. more or less enforce you to show their logo
> on stage (on the back of their kits)...

Unless you deface it of course. Here&Now's keyboard player had a Teisco with
the 'i' blacked out in the 80's. Very tasteful.

Plus, if your intention really is to cause sonic distress then ZynAddSubFX
just isn't the right tool for the job. ;)

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk