[linux-audio-user] ams + list dead?

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:44:30 EDT 2005

Dubphil wrote:

> I use it as a centraI have reach the limit of my old kernel 2.4.28 on my
> gentoo box with it. In fal piece of my soundsystem, no fallback to mention
> except the fact that...
<snip>
> ... ams is solid as a rock for
> me.

Hmm, interresting. Which version of ams are you running? Are you using
ladspa modules? I just fired ams ud with one of the problematic patches
and I've been jamin away for 10+ minutes without any problem.

My problem is that I mostly use my setup live, so stability and
predictability is *very* important for me...

> Is there any ebuild for Om ?

Dunno...

--
   .''`.  Peace, love & harmony