[linux-audio-user] alsa midi processor again

Peter Brinkmann brinkman at math.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Jul 19 18:55:17 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,
>  Perhaps an MEP4 manual, its MIDI implementation chart, and your
> MidiKinesis code would be enough to get someone started ? A nice FLTK
> GUI would be sweet too.
Yup, given the specs of the MEP4, this sort of tool should be entirely
straightforward to build. My hunch is that the GUI would take a lot more
time than the actual MIDI code.

I suppose it's time to document the ALSA Python bindings a little more
fully. The API is supposed to be mostly explanatory, but some odds and
ends may require explanations. I haven't done this so far because I
wasn't sure how much interest there is, but this thread is giving me
the impression that this may be worthwhile.
    Peter