[linux-audio-user] what distro do you use?

nathan c. dickerson ndickerson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 02:49:24 EDT 2005

slackware : )

source compiled modified kernel with lck patch..
http://www.plumlocosoft.com/kernel/

alsa and jack compiled from source

yeah, its work. but i like slackware too.. i know what i need and
haven't any problems compiling sourcecode..

nathand

contact: nathan at patternmedia.com
pattern media - http://patternmedia.com/
pattern records - http://patternrecords.com