[linux-audio-user] xjadeo compile on Debian-SOLVED

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Wed Jul 20 03:36:45 EDT 2005

A while ago I posted on some trouble I was having compiling
xjadeo, so I figured that for posterity I'd post again with my
solution. Turned out that the package that I needed was
libavcodeccvs-dev, (current version: 3:20050427-0sarge0.1).
I got the package from the Marillat repository, with this line in
my etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

Hope this can help some people out. This program really is very
handy for doing any video production work.

-spencer