[linux-audio-user] Noise reduction plugins

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Jul 21 12:16:51 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 15:33, Iain Duncan wrote:
> Are there any decent linux noise reduction plugins? Something to just
> clean up some old recordings with a lot of tape noise?
>
> Thanks
> Iain

Not a plugin but the Gnome Wave Cleaner (GWC) works great.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744