[linux-audio-user] Noise reduction plugins

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Fri Jul 22 11:39:44 EDT 2005

On 22 July 2005 at 10:03, Steve Harris <S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> I dont think it can. GUI apps under linux are remarkably poor for thier
> scriptability on the whole...

I saw something on gnu.announce yesterday about some open source software,
which had among it's features the ability to record/playback mouse
movements, clicks, and other keyboard input.  This might allow some
scripting of a GUI app.  Check the GNU site for this.  I wish I could
remember the name; it was 5 letters and started with a G.  Hmm, maybe
the last two letters were ss, maybe not.  I'm a big help, aren't I...

--
Kevin