[linux-audio-user] Poor Schmuck...Cubebase!!

walescomputers fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 19:24:02 EDT 2005

What a joke!
Cubase made me take a look at Linux!!

Sonar was easier to initally setup and record a single track,
but when I go the RME card, I was back to the manual, and the web.

Thing is, you have to learn Ardour/Jamin to really get the most out of
it, Like any proffesional tool , this is part of being an engineer/producer.

Cheers
Bob

I'll read all the article now ( wasn't Cubase bought out by some dodgy
company?)