[linux-audio-user] Poor Schmuck...

Iain Duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Sat Jul 23 04:45:28 EDT 2005

Yeah, I think it just depends what you call desktop/enduser. I check
mail, surf web, listen to mp3s, write code. Can't think of what my audio
station doesn't do that I wish it did better ...

Hm, I guess I do use different users for irc than audio though, 'cause
I'm kinda lazy with audio so I just run as root for most purposes.

Iain