[linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] My first song

Sebastian Gutsfeld segoh at gmx.net
Sat Jul 23 05:38:13 EDT 2005

jmstone at dsl.pipex.com writes:

> Care to say a bit about how it was made?

There's no outboard equipment involved. The bellalike sounding synth
and the bass synth are selfcoded in Csound and controlled in realtime
via midi. For the drums I created an own Hydrogen drumkit from some
samples I found on a cd called "the electro age" from steinberg. The
strings are a freeware soundfont called "tron strings" (don't know where
I found it) played by MusE's internal fluidsynth. And some LADSPA
effects like TAP autopanner for the bell synth.

Everything (even Hydrogen) sequenced in MusE, recorded in Ardour and
mastered with Jamin.

   Sebastian