[linux-audio-user] Opening up the discussion

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Sat Jul 23 21:32:15 EDT 2005

Just wanted to post my thoughts once again. I am a bona fide amateur
user, but serious enough to have a machine dedicated to my DAW. I have
been using PlanetCCRMA for a couple of years, with a delta 1010LT card
which worked out of the box. I loaded fedora core 2, followed the planet
instructions and had a completely functional DAW.

>From my perspective, I have been able to build my DAW without having to
sort through reams of documentation or sift through lists for answers.
Everything is nicely packaged already with PlanetCCRMA.

-Joe Dell'Orfano

--
Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo at dellorfano.net>