[linux-audio-user] Opening up the discussion

Bob fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 06:47:34 EDT 2005

Hi Lee and Jono

This is a point that I brought up in your article re Cubase ( spelt
wrong I see!! ;-) )
I never really got Cubase to record multitrack at all.

Sonar was easeir to start with but unexplainable dropouts were always
blamed on
1 Me!
2 windows
3 RME drivers
4 get the next upgrade ar $199.00

Ardour/Jack runs the same hardware fine.

Well done Jono for joning the list and welcome.

Cheers
Bob