[linux-audio-user] More music -> Even more music

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Mon Jul 25 03:12:27 EDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Jul, 2005 at 11:25PM +0200, Leonard paniq Ritter spake thus:
> On Sunday 24 July 2005 23:12, james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
> > Something miserable for a miserable day.
> > http://www.dis-dot-dat.net/content/music/socold.ogg
> >
> > Also available in mp3 flavour.
>
> feel hugged :)
>
> i like the arrangement.
>
> this is my sunday track:
>
> http://unreleased.paniq.org/paniq-sunday_bam.ogg

Hah!  I'm loving this!  Where are my dancing shoes?

This is really good - I'm a huge fan of old school rave, techno and
all the lovely stuff from the 90's.

This is like the forgotten child of that era.  It's new, but it's
lineage is clear.  It's based on the pretty amateurish stuff from way
back then, but done with skill and a modern view.

Gah!  I'm so jelous!  What did you do this with?  It's a lovely clean
sound.

Ta!

James

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)