[linux-audio-user] Opening up the discussion

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 19:41:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

 the
> old standard applies wherever you go - "crap in =
> crap out".

If it's crap ya wants I am available as a Blender test
monkey. My artwork will definitely stink up the joint.
Feel free to inquire about salary expectations
offline. I request that my job title be Satisfaction
and Human Interface Tester (SHITer).

 in reality,
> ardour is probably the most intuitive audio
> recording program i have
> ever used

I feel the same way.

 ... the only thing that i haven't gotten
> the hang of is stuff
> like key-bindings,

http://lists.ardour.org/pipermail/ardour-dev-ardour.org/2005-July/002467.html

ron