[linux-audio-user] Even more music made with linux

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@notam02.no> k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Tue Jul 26 08:19:43 EDT 2005

This is a tune I just put together using ardour, snd, jamin, timemachine,
e-radium and qsynth/fluidsynth.  All the vocals and guitars where recorded
(using my extremely lousy equipment), and the other sounds are coming from
qsynth/fluisynth composed using Radium. Jamin was used in "Bypass"-mode,
which I think sounded quite okey. (Might experiment abit more with Jamin
later though...) The sound from jamin was recorded into timemachine, and
later encoded to ogg-format using oggenc.

http://www.notam02.no/~kjetism/mp3/preludium.ogg