[linux-audio-user] Making Envy24control settings stick?

Mike Jewell mj405 at oneupaudio.com
Wed Jul 27 09:51:02 EDT 2005

Here's one I call vol24 to open envy24control with
-i4:  4 analog line input sliders
-o2:  2 analog line output sliders
-p2:  2 PCM output sliders
-s0:  0 spdif i/o sliders

It's in my ~/bin directory so I just type vol24 in a term window.

# Start envy24control for Delta 1010LT sound card.
/usr/sbin/alsactl restore
envy24control -i4 -o2 -p2 -s0 &