[linux-audio-user] Mix Minus with AM-Pitchshift; a study in Linux Audio usability

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Thu Jul 28 07:34:51 EDT 2005

Ron, you sicko, you should see a doctor. Poor Beth. Awesome though how
she keeps coming back at you for more and more information. But know
what? You were not really talking to Beth. You were talking to a new
machine. And the call-center-people were laughing their asses off
listening to the next-in-line victim craving for "sound advice".

OX Wolfgang