[linux-audio-user] [LAM] Weird stuff?

James Stone jmstone at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jul 28 08:55:42 EDT 2005

Here are a few rough sketches of pieces I have been working on.. (not sure
I will get round to finishing them more than this though):

http://www.jmstone.dsl.pipex.com/rs232-walking_home_alone.ogg

Piece written with one of the zynaddsubfx arpeggio patches, and seq24..
needs to be redone as the variable filter obscures the melody in places.
Also, I am not convinced it is not already from a piece by Jean Michelle
Jarre (Not intentional though.. can anyone advise?)

http://www.jmstone.dsl.pipex.com/rs232-roundabout.ogg

Soundfont (FluidR3 I think), and fweelin.. very rough

http://www.jmstone.dsl.pipex.com/smells_like_dynamite_(ardour).ogg

Bootleg remix of Nirvana/Miss Dynamite (originally done in Acid Pro, but
redone in Ardour with much nicer outcome). Don't download if you are
offended by such behaviour!

http://www.jmstone.dsl.pipex.com/rs232-run_of_the_bells.ogg

Very short weird piece I did this morning on seq24 and qsynth (unison sf).

If anyone has the urge to do anything with these squiggles, please feel
free..

James